1. You will be able to use Gboard Keyboard. On the Gboard Keyboard, you can automatically type just by speaking Myanmar.
2. You will be able to use Google Lens. Take a photo with the camera on Google Lens and change the language from Myanmar to any language you like.
You will be able to take photos in English and convert to Burmese. You will also be able to take photos of the text written in Burmese and save it as text.
3. You can type in Myanmar where you want to go. You will also be able to use Google Maps, which can guide your location in Myanmar.
4. You will be able to use Google Translate, which translates orally into Myanmar and other languages around the world.
5. You can read information from world-famous encyclopedias such as Wikipedia in Burmese.
6. You will be able to watch any video posted on YouTube with Myanmar subtitles.
7. When you communicate with people of different languages on Facebook, if you speak Burmese, it will automatically translate into a language that the other person can understand.
8. It is invigorating. You will be able to use TED Talk in Myanmar with lots of informative videos.
9. It is a free educational website and you can study in Myanmar at Khan Academy, which has a lot to learn.
10. You will now be able to use Google OCR for computer typing of your handwritten text. No more typing on your computer or phone.
The above mentioned benefits are not available to you as long as you use Zawgyi, so I urge you to switch to Unicode today.